1. What broad-category would you put your website into? --- Non-editable informational website (often referred to as a static site) Editable website (Wordpress CMS) Editable, dynamic website, with user engagement (login areas, etc.) eCommerce website - integrated with a customer login, cart/checkout, and payment processor An premium website - a site requiring custom tools, plugins, and applications with customized functionality
2. What is the main role of your website?
--- Non-for-Profit, Religious, or Charity Blog or Personal Website Business Website Online Store Business Directory or Job Board Q&A Website Portfolio Website Online Community School, Park District, or College Website Entertainment Other
3. Do you have a website currently? Or do you own a domain (.com, .net, or other)? If so, please provide URL (web address)
4. What is the name of your website?
5. What is the main purpose of your website?
6. Do you have a mission statement, any slogans or taglines you want to include?
7. What is your target audience / main demographic?
8. What would you consider as a successful outcome of your new website?
9. How many main pages will there be in your site? What will those main pages/links be?
10. Which (if any) elements would you like to see on your homepage?
Slideshow Quotes Slogan Calendar Upcoming Events Social Media Feed Search Blog Feed New Excerpts Account Sign In Newsletter Sign Up
11. What style best describes how you want your site to look?
Corporate - Sharp Classic - Traditional - Warm Rich - Bold Textured - Vintage Whimsical - Unique Modern - Minimal - Open Open to designer's suggestions
12. Color preferences? (Upload your logo for reference if you have it handy. JPG, PNG, or GIF, 2MB limit.)
13. Any websites that you like? Copy and paste links and tell us why you like those sites.
14. List any websites that you would consider "your competition".
15. Do you have high-resolution images you want to use for your website? Or will you need help finding good stock photography?
I have high-resolution images optimized for web use. I have images but don't think they are optimized. I need a photographer. I have images, but need them edited and optimized I need help finding high-quality stock imagery for my website. I'm not sure.
16. Anything else you would like to note.
Check here if you accept these terms.