Pay Per Click Advertising
Pay Per Click advertising is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your website, products and services to the top of the most popular search engines such as Google, Bing, and Yahoo by bidding for ad space at the top of search engine results.
- Display your ads directly on Google search results and Google Search Partners
- Control your daily spend, cost per click, ad position, time of day your ad displays, what locations and more
- Over 90% of all online searches are done through Google; don’t miss your opportunity to get your product or service in front of millions of people
- A huge variety of additions available to help direct ad clicks to the content they want to see from you
Search engine traffic from Google, Bing, Yahoo, Baidu and Duck Duck Go as of 2022 from StatCounter.com.
- Show your ads alongside search results on both Bing, Yahoo and their wide network of search partners
- User-friendly interfaces
- Neatly organized data entirely customizable to show you only the data you need to know
- Target users looking to buy products or services from businesses like yours in your location or worldwide
- Get more bang for your budget with lower cost per click minimums for better page rankings
Why do i need management?
Google AdWords and BingAds contains loads of useful data for those advertising their businesses on it. The hard part is deciphering that data into actionable information and knowing how to move on it to generate more sales, more sign ups, more conversions on and continual basis.
That’s where our pay per click specialists come in, using their experience in search engine marketing on Google and Bing/Yahoo. With us watching over your pay per click campaigns, your ads are guaranteed to show only to the most relevant of customers looking for your products or services.
How do we improve your campaigns?
By sifting through your campaign data provided by Google AdWords and BingAds, we can find all sorts of useful info that tells us a variety of neat tidbits. For instance, we may learn that your ads are clicked more often at night, so we might choose to boost our bids for that time to really dominate search traffic.
We’ll also be using nearly every feature the Google AdWords and BingAds marketing platforms have to offer to make sure your ad traffic see’s the most pertinent information about your products or services and how to acquire them.
And that’s just a small taste. We do a ton of additional work from reviewing your website, suggesting additions and edits, creating image adverts, marketing on social media and more, all to improve your website’s performance.
Ready To Start With Us or Have A Question?
Contact us here!
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Let us know how we can help and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.